FURNACE GROUP CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our Field Engineers are trained in the installation and operation of thermal equipment. Electric and natural gas fired heat sources, with process atmospheres including air, inert and flammable gases.
• Preventative Maintenance Programs• Calibration Services• Retro-Fits• Field Rebuilding• In-House Rebuilding• Furnace Repair• Start up Supervision• Equipment Installation• Equipment Evaluations• Replacement Components• Replacement Sub-Assemblies• Operator and Maintenance Training
Instrument Calibration | ISO 17025 Certification
• Calibration traceable to NIST Standards• Verify thermocouple accuracy• Overall Equipment inspection
Profiling• Furnace Temperatures• Dew Points• Oxygen Levels
Other Services• Check (dry run) all furnaces safety systems
• SCR calibration & service• Large Inventory of furnace service and repair parts
As a leading manufacturer of muffles, retorts and coolers for Continuous Belt Furnaces,
Sinterite maintains a large inventory of alloy steel to accommodate emergency replacements
and minimize equipment downtime.
Muffles and Retorts• "D" Shaped Muffles, Rectangular Muffles, and Corrugated Muffles
• Cylindrical Retorts• Material thickness up to 1/2" (12.5mm)• Flanges are welded, bolted or clamped• Seamless sections up to 16 feet (4.9m) long• Corrugated muffle bottoms are available
Replacement Components• Thermocouples and protection tubes
• Temperature Control Instruments• Silicon Carbide or Metallic Heating Elements• Mesh Belts• SCR's
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS
SINTERITE AND C.I. HAYES
Customer Service Coordinator
© 2016 GASBARRE PRODUCTS, INC.
DuBois, Pennsylvania 15801
MCKEE CARBIDE TOOL
MAJOR GAUGE & TOOL