The Business Development Manager develops and implements a focused sales effort in the Thermal Processing Capital Equipment Market. The primary focus being Vacuum Furnaces and related aftermarket, rebuilds, and service.
- Meet or exceed sales targets in target markets.
- Maximize retention and penetration of existing customers.
- Aggressively and strategically develop and penetrate new customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the sales process from inquiry to equipment signoff.
- Drive and maintain adequate sales pipeline to meet annual sales goals.
- Collect, analyze and organize customer data required for quotations.
- Develop quotations from provided pricing for customer presentation.
- Update accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities via CRM.
- Analyze and report major market trends to aid in proper alignment with the focus market.
- Provide market feedback to aid in product development initiatives.
- Liaise between customer and internal department functions.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers to keep them informed of progress, issues, and completion status of projects.
- Develop professional sales plans and sales presentations.
- Participate in trade shows as required.
- Any other duties as detailed by the President
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of an Associate Degree with 5+ years of experience in a technical sales environment.
Reports to the President