Manages and performs field service activities including installing, maintaining, and servicing new and existing thermal processing equipment. All activities are done in a way that represents Gasbarre Products in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Extensive travel to and from customer facilities located in North America
- Some other international travel may be required.
- Manage large equipment installations including rigging contractors and other contracted personnel.
- Mechanical work such as welding, piping fitting, general assembly to re-assemble equipment in preparation for startup and commissioning.
- Mechanical work for rebuilding, maintaining, or servicing existing equipment.
- Work with sales, engineering and manufacturing to plan upcoming field service installations and projects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers to keep them informed of progress, issues, and completion status.
- Communicate feedback to sales, engineering, and manufacturing for continuous improvement of new installations and other field service projects.
- Any other task or duty as required by Manufacturing Manager.