Manages and performs field service activities including installing, maintaining, and servicing new and existing thermal processing equipment. All activities are done in a way that represents Gasbarre Products in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Extensive travel to and from customer facilities located in North America
- Some other international travel may be required.
- Manage large equipment installations including rigging contractors and other contracted personnel.
- Mechanical work such as welding, piping fitting, general assembly to re-assemble equipment in preparation for startup and commissioning.
- Mechanical work for rebuilding, maintaining, or servicing existing equipment.
- Work with sales, engineering and manufacturing to plan upcoming field service installations and projects.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers to keep them informed of progress, issues, and completion status.
- Communicate feedback to sales, engineering, and manufacturing for continuous improvement of new installations and other field service projects.
- Any other task or duty as required by Manufacturing Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Problem Solving
- Blueprint Reading
- Welding, Pipe Fittings, General Assembly
- Ability to Use Rigging and Other Heavy Equipment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma, or related experience.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This job requires extensive amounts of walking, standing, heavy lifting and other physical activities.
Note: the statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skill required of personnel so classified.