ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Manages all materials used within the organization. The position is responsible for the purchasing process, vendor management, inventory accuracy and control.
- Reviews material requirements after release from engineering and manufacturing. Determines what needs purchased, and when it is needed from production schedules.
- Reviews and reorders stock items and consumable items for inventory.
- Work with vendors on procurement structures, specifications and requirements.
- Ensures all material transactions are done on a regular basis and accurately.
- Communicates regularly with engineering and manufacturing personnel as it relates to material specifications and requirements.
- Supports S/R function to ensure incoming items are organized and located properly.
- Manages physical inventory counts annually or as required.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
B.S. in related field or High School Diploma with 5+ years in related experience.
This job requires extensive amounts of walking, standing, sitting.