The Office Administrator handles a variety of tasks pertaining to the professional operation of the front office, including certain Clerical, Accounting, and Human Resources duties. All activities are done in a way that represents Gasbarre Products, Inc. in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage order entry and purchasing
- Managing the incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing the incoming and outgoing product
- Assisting accounting with timecard/payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, job costing and petty cash
- Assist HR with items such as new hire paperwork, data entry into HRIS system, open enrollment, etc.
- Assist HR with accident reporting, workers compensation paperwork, monthly safety drawing, and manage the OSHA 300 log
- Assist Marketing with the company newsletter
- Insuring the timely servicing of the office equipment (including but not limited to copier, postage meter, and confidential shredding)
- Any other duties as directed/required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent Organization
- Problem Solving / Self Motivation
- Basic Accounting Skills
- MS Office Products (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Visual or Ascentis Software Programs a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of an Associate Degree in a business related field or equivalent experience operating at a high level in an office environment. Accounting and/or Human Resources experience is a plus.
This job requires equal amounts of sitting, walking, standing, minimal lifting and other physical activities.