Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, provide press operations training during acceptance testing at Gasbarre and at customer site, and support customer technical questions and issues directly as part of customer service department.
- Prepare for and execute customer acceptance test plans, provide training on press operation to customers during factory acceptance testing
- Provide remote service to diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Obtain and maintain required level of product and application knowledge.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Provide occasional project support
- Understand mechanical fundamentals and functions of equipment for assigned position
- Troubleshoot over the phone and provide documentation in support of customer requests.
- Maintain professional business relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Travel up to 10%
- Lift up to 50lbs
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Provide feedback on customer satisfaction as well as product and service improvement opportunities
- Provide as-needed support and participate in training for cross-functional field service roles (electrical/hydraulic)
- Perform other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Class “A” Die Setter
- Electrical press troubleshooting a plus
- Strong communication & teamwork skills
- Literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 5+ years’ experience in die setting, maintenance experience a plus