Performs electrical and/or mechanical assignments for thermal processing equipment; working from electrical schematics, BOM’s, layouts, and software. All activities are done in a way that represents Gasbarre Products in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assemble panels from design layouts, bill of materials, and wiring schematics.
- Run conduit and wire way per schematics.
- Pull, label and connect wire per schematics.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical components and systems as necessary.
- Some local travel to and from customer facilities.
- Report issues or improvements to Engineering and Supervision.
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Any other task or duty as required by Manufacturing Manager or Finishing Supervisor.