Verifies materials received are as released and routes all necessary items to appropriate departments/locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Compares information in job book with receipt tag or traveler in order to verify accuracy.
- Organizes job shelves and maintains job books, including locating of all components.
- Controls inventory. This includes conducting inventory audits as directed and handling returns, issues and transfers.
- Delivers completed job shelves to Assembly, Building 2.
- Will operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment.
- May operate company vehicle to deliver shipments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Fork-lift operation to load and unload shipments
- Basic computer skills
- Communication skills
- Valid Drivers License required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Lifting a maximum of 25 pounds regularly. This job requires extensive amounts of walking, standing, sitting.