Under the direction of the Vice-President of Sales & Marketing, the Inside Sales Engineer supports capital equipment and aftermarket opportunity pursuit and onboarding of new projects. Success in this role can lead to promotion to capital equipment sales.
- Obtain and maintain high level of product and application knowledge.
- Provide broad range of technical/commercial sales support
- Assist equipment sales in proposal development and opportunity pursuit
- Assist with project validation and installation logistics
- Maintain and provide status reports for active opportunities
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Provide technical/commercial proposals for engineered equipment and occasional large aftermarket projects
- Assist sales efforts by obtaining information from historical records, engineering staff, suppliers, and personal knowledge
- Propose, initiate, and support improvement efforts
- Travel up to 10%
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- Provide market feedback and advise on strategy and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Engineering/technical degree in electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic field OR a minimum five (5) years’ experience in powder compaction applications
- Sales experience preferred
- High energy and organized individual with strong communication and teamwork skills
- Literate in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Basic CAD capabilities