Heating: Gas, Electric or Propane
Temperature Range: 300-2300°F (149-1260°C)
Load Capacity: Up to 30,000 lbs.
Uniformity: Up to +/-10°F
Gasbarre Pit Furnaces are available in numerous sizes and configurations. Models are available for austenitizing, carburizing, and carbonitriding and subsequent hardening as well as nitriding, nitrocarburizing, normalizing, tempering, and annealing in air or atmosphere (endothermic, exothermic, dissociated ammonia, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon, etc.).
- Flexible load configurations: Cylindrical or box style
- Fully compatible with existing equipment: Load support system, door opening mechanism, etc.
- Load supports: Alloy rails or refractory piers (depending on temperature range); can be configured to be compatible with other equipment
- Atmosphere: Air, endothermic, exothermic, nitrogen, nitrogen/methanol, argon, ammonia, dissociated ammonia and other inert or reactive processing atmospheres are available
- PLC logic control and recipe management
- Alloy retort
- Controlled cooling
- Manual or automatic operation
- Quench tanks
- Ferritic Nitrocarburizing
- Inert Atmosphere Processing
- Spheroidize Annealing
- Stress Relieving
Email Us Now About Gasbarre Pit Furnaces
Call Today @ 734.656.2000