Gasbarre Products Inc. offers two styles of sizing presses to meet the needs of a wide range of parts. Inclined Automatic Sizing Presses and Upright Automatic Sizing Presses.
Inclined Automatic Sizing Press
• “Die in the Head” design is for maximum speed.
• Bearings and structural parts requiring little or no orientation are typical parts run on this style of press.
• Swing-Type Automatic Feeder Arm is adjustable and can be used with a multitude of parts. It comes standard with the press.
• Lower Snag Pin System is used with each stroke to position the part.
• Ejection is accomplished by means of an adjustable knockout bar system located in the top ram.
Upright Automatic Sizing Press with Dial Index Part Feed System
• Dial Index Unit is standard. This is a ratchet-type rotary feed indexing system, used for many complex parts that require orientation into the die.
• Index wheel with configured pockets.
• Index wheel with gripper system for parts with no distinctive O.D.characteristics.
• Ejection is performed by cam/lift arm system, pushing each part out of the die.
• Automated Parts Feed Systems to the index wheel are available.
• Dial index unit can be removed for hand sizing.
Call Today @ 814.371.3015