Gasbarre Hydraulic Press Human-Machine Interface provides an easy-to-use operating environment. Simulate setup, make on-the-fly fine tuning adjustments, monitor operation graphically, set maintenance alerts and diagnose trouble – all in one location and protected with defined access levels.
- ‘Zero & Go!’ Programming allows for easy, repeatable setup time after time. With our setup system you do not need any reference to punch length. It is easily setup through pre-engineered inputs OR at the machine.
- Gasbarre’s advanced control systems allow for on-the-fly feedback and adjustments — while holding position tolerances of +/-0.0003 inches, accuracy of +/-0.00005 inches and force repeatability of +/-0.02 tons on certain CNC presses.
- Dynamic Deflection Compensation – The design of our CNC presses provides constant feedback (real-time) from the servos to the controls. This design consideration allows for dynamic compensation as opposed to mechanical stop machines that require offsets in the part recipe.
- Powder Transfer and the timing of each platen from filling to transfer to pressing position can be accurately controlled for optimum movement.
- Gasbarre’s CNC Presses are ‘true’ CNC presses. The stacked cylinder design gives you full control range over all levels at all times. Full control allows you to adjust to any changes or turnover in business.
- Full range use of the designed stroke length of each cylinder. There is no minimum platen movement required to release the mechanical stops and parts can be formed ‘above’ the filling position. Parts can be produced anywhere within the platen movement range. Competitive solid stop designs have a limited adjustment range within the platens movement.
- Top Punch Hold Down or Bottom Hold Up Force can be applied to any moving platen in a range from zero to the compacting force load
- Fewer moving pieces means less maintenance. The entire base design of the machine is surrounding the platen cylinders, which are stacked within each other. Standard preventive maintenance (can be provided by Gasbarre) will allow your machine to run for decades to come.
- Component Feedback/Press Health status comes straight from the press HMI. We are monitoring virtually everything! At a glance you can prevent an issue from arising.
- Guidance is core to the machine design. Expanded bearing lengths with the stacked cylinders and tooling guidance allow you to make the highest quality compacted part. This core design concept has proven to give companies an advantage in the short and long term use of Gasbarre presses.
- Counterforce is key, and we have it! With the control and weight of the cylinder designs, the Gasbarre press offers counterforce that is far superior to other machines.
Please give us a call if you would like to learn more about our solutions. Call (814.371.3015) or email ([email protected]) us today!