Coining and Sizing operations are used to reduce dimensional variation and/or improve part properties. Gasbarre Products Inc. offers two styles of sizing presses to meet the needs of a wide range of parts. An Inclined Automatic Sizing Presses and an Upright Automatic Sizing Press. When your parts require sizing or coining to improve dimensional or structural results look no further than Gasbarre products for your next press!
Inclined Automatic Sizing Press
• “Die in the Head” design is for maximum speed.
• Bearings and structural parts requiring little or no orientation are typical parts run on this style of press.
• Swing-Type Automatic Feeder Arm is adjustable and can be used with a multitude of parts. It comes standard with the press.
• Lower Snag Pin System is used with each stroke to position the part.
• Ejection is accomplished by means of an adjustable knockout bar system located in the top ram.
Upright Automatic Sizing Press with Dial Index Part Feed System
• Dial Index Unit is standard. This is a ratchet-type rotary feed indexing system, used for many complex parts that require orientation into the die.
• Index wheel with configured pockets.
• Index wheel with gripper system for parts with no distinctive O.D. characteristics.
• Ejection is performed by cam/lift arm system, pushing each part out of the die.
• Automated Parts Feed Systems to the index wheel are available.
• Dial index unit can be removed for hand sizing.
Why Choose Gasbarre?
When manufacturers select Gasbarre, service comes first. It is the mission of all of our members to ensure that our customers installed equipment is producing product effectively and efficiently. Gasbarre’s commitment to service has been a driving factor of our success.
Gasbarre’s expertise in design, engineering, machining, fabrication, and assembly has been earned over nearly 50 years in business. Our engineers, technicians, and assemblers have extensive experience in mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic applications, providing the breadth and depth of experience to support most any requirement.
Part of Your Business
The key to our success is based on listening to our customers’ needs and finding solutions to those needs. Most importantly, we continue to work closely with each customer after the sale to ensure all of their needs are met. Gasbarre becomes an extension of our customers’ business, a part of their success
We custom design machinery, machine and fabricate, and assemble. Our engineering staff is equipped with the latest software technology, including 3D modeling. We consistently maintain and upgrade our fabrication, machining, and assembly equipment to ensure that we produce quality, cost effect components and assemblies.
Please give us a call if you would like to learn more about where we are going. Call (814.371.3015) or email ([email protected]) us today!